The Office for Quality Assurance is managed by a quality assurance officer, who exercise his function based on the principle of independence and competence in the exercise of the responsibilities and duties arising from the regulatory body of the quality assurance system.
The substantive aspect is reflected in the construction and development of quality assurance standards in the College’s quality assurance manual.
Revenue data is subject to the process of conclusions analysis, in order to contribute to the improvement of the performance development plan which will result in the improvement and sustainability of the performance development of the College.
Until 2019, three forms of assessment have been developed: teacher self-assessment, student self-assessment, and assessment of teacher by students. From 2019/2020 academic year, the winter semester has begun with other forms and types of assessments, such as:
- Questionnaire for student;
- Questionnaire for evaluation of academic staff by students;
- Questionnaire for administration and support staff;
- Questionnaire for academic staff;
- Questionnaire for alumni;
- Questionnaire for business-industry;
- Questionnaire for evaluation of academic and administrative staff by management.