Program for Professional Competence for Manager of Transport Operator CPC-M
Training are developed under programs from IRU Academy and based on law and administrative instruction from Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment (EU Directive /2003/59 – the European Parliament and Council, Law on Road Transport no. 2004/1, Administrative Instruction 2006/15).
Purpose of the training
Training courses based on IRU Academy programs, they are adapted to the practical needs of road transport companies and their drivers, preparing them for the increasingly required market in accordance with applicable regulations. Course materials are designed to make interactive learning for those involved in domestic and international transport of goods and passengers.
- Paper for application;
- Medical certificate;
- Identity card or passport;
- Driver’s license for relevant category.
Duration of courses
- For local transport of passengers-18 days;
- For international transport of passengers-14 days;
- For local transportation of goods-18 days;
- For international transport of goods-17 days;
Performance evaluation of learning – exams
All candidates who successfully complete lectures from theoretical part and exercises from practical part for transportation of goods and passengers have to take a written test in front of professional commission from the Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment.
Training courses and contents
Knowledge that should be considered for official recognition of professional competence should be covered with subjects for road freight, respectively road transport of passenger.
- Civil Law;
- Commercial Right;
- Labor Law and Social Security;
- Fiscal Law;
- Management of business and finance of company;
- Market Access;
- Technical standards and aspects;
- Road Safety.