BSc Transport Engineering and Infrastructure
- Traffic and Transport Engineering – ITT
- Infrastructure Engineering (road, railway, hydrology)
- Urban Planning and Mobility
The three-year program at Tempulli Academy “Transport Engineering and Infrastructure”, will provide students with contemporary theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of Traffic and Transport Engineering; Infrastructure Engineering (road, railway and hydrology); Urban Planning and Mobility.
The mission of the program is to develop knowledge, skills and academic and scientific skills through interactive learning by linking theoretical knowledge with practical knowledge and skills in the field of transport and infrastructure, in solving concrete issues in cooperation with relevant institutions and relevant industry actors.
The program is unique in Kosovo, is practice-oriented and related to the labor market, it offers wide employment opportunities and development of professionals in relevant fields to meet the needs of this sector, and other sectors that integrate traffic , transport, infrastructure and urban planning and mobility.
What will I learn from this program?
- Plan and monitor the flow of traffic and road transport,
- Process and analyze data related to transport planning,
- Maintain and manage the driving fleet of organizations / companies,
- Determine the route and conditions of transport,
- Develop and realize the expertise of traffic accidents,
- Audit road safety,
- Design roads including horizontal and vertical signaling,
- Manage work in vehicle technical inspection centers,
- Organize and hold lectures from the theoretical part in the driving school,
- Determine the value of vehicle damage in the event of an accident,
- Teach traffic and transportation subjects in vocational high schools.
Why study Transport and Infrastructure Engineering?
- The only and unique program in Kosovo;
- Modern program in content and designed in collaboration with businesses to meet the needs of the labor market;
- Application of theoretical learning in practice through practical work;
- Professional staff;
- Participation in various conferences and research;
- Student exchanges abroad.