The vice-dean is the managing authority that handles the scientific and professional teaching matters in the absence of the Dean and carries out other duties authorized by the Dean.
The vice-dean also performs the following duties:
- Organizes and supervises the work of scientific and professional teaching at Tempulli College;
- Oversees the implementation of the curricula;
- Oversees the units of scientific and professional cooperation of Tempulli College with scientific and professional research institutions of partner institutions;
- Oversees the scientific and professional activities at Tempulli College;
- Drafts the calendar project-plan of the teaching process and submits it to the Dean for approval;
- Guides the drafting of the schedule for the lessons, exams and monitors their implementation;