Actions for the quality assurance system:
- Organizing meetings where participants discuss standards, quality assurance, evaluation procedures and interpretation of evaluation results;
- Continuous involvement of academic staff in activities related to analysing the existing system and absorbing national and international experience through workshops;
- Assessing the quality of the institution, curriculum, teaching process, teachers, students, should be checked periodically and subsequently taking the necessary measures for improvement;
- Recruitment policies are analysed in relation to the needs of the economy and society, the capacity of the institution, payments for education and consideration of the overall strategic orientation;
- Continuous information on evaluation rules where all persons involved in the evaluation should be informed in a timely manner.