Dr. Sc. Muhamed A. Krasniqi, President of Steering Council
- The Steering Council shall be headed by the Chairperson (President) of the Steering Council who shall be elected by a majority of the members of the Steering Council;
- The Chairperson of the Steering Council may delegate his/her rights and competencies by special authorization and decision for a specified period of time;
- The Chairperson of the Steering Council signs all official documents on behalf of the Steering Council
- The Chairperson of the Steering Council and the Deputy Chairperson shall be elected by the members of the Steering Council for a term of four years, with the right to be re-elected
- The Chairperson guarantees the respect and priority implementation of all decisions, and strategies adopted by collegial bodies, guaranteeing and ensuring the independence of Tempulli College bodies.
- The Chairperson, in collaboration with other relevant Tempulli College mechanisms, decides on marketing campaigns, promotion, quality program and service delivery, facilities management, finance, taxes and risk management.
- Recommends the annual budget for approval to the Steering Council and prudently manages the resources of Tempulli College with reference to budgetary guidance in accordance with internal laws and regulations.
- The Chairperson shall collaborate effectively with the human resources section under the authorized policy of the Steering Council in order to ensure that the procedures are fully in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The Chairperson oversees the planning and implementation of funds, including identifying resource requirements, research resources and developing strategies for their implementation.