The Dean is the head of the Academic Council. For the purpose of accomplishing the objectives of Tempulli College, and on the proposal of the Academic Council, the Dean appoints two Vice-Deans.
The main functions of the Dean are:
- drafts the strategic development plan of Tempulli College based on the proposals of the core units as well as those of the main unit administrator;
- coordinates academic activity in scientific and professional study programs;
- compiles the detailed annual report of the work activity and submits it to the Council for approval;
- reviews in advance the annual and mid-term budget plan of the work activity and submits it to the Council for approval;
- reviews the syllabuses and curricula presented by the heads of the basic units and submits them to the Academic Council for evaluation;
- continuously pursues the academic activity of Tempulli College and makes relevant proposals for the necessary changes, in order to meet the quality standards;
- monitors and publishes the results of the evaluation of activities of the main unit;
- exercises all other functions specified in the statute and regulation.
- chairs the Academic Council. In the absence of the dean, one of the vice-deans shall preside over the council in the order of priority assigned by the dean.