Program for Professional Competence for Driver CPC-D
This proggram serves to:
- Goods transport driver;
- Passenger transport driver.
Training are developed under programs from IRU Academy and based on law and administrative instruction from Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment (EU Directive /2003/59 – the European Parliament and Council, Law on Road Transport no. 2004/1, Administrative Instruction 2006/15).
Purpose of the training
Training courses based on IRU Academy programs, they are adapted to the practical needs of road transport companies and their drivers, preparing them for the increasingly required market in accordance with applicable regulations. Course materials are designed to make interactive learning for those involved in domestic and international transport of goods and passengers.
Documents required for driver course
- Paper for application;
- Medical certificate;
- Identity card or passport;
- Driver’s license for relevant category;
- Payment form.
Performance evaluation of learning – exams
All candidates who successfully complete lectures from theoretical part and exercises from practical part for transportation of goods and passengers have to take a written test in front of professional commission from the Ministry of Infrastructure.
Training course for drivers
- Written questions consisting of either questions with solutions (answers), multiple choice (each with four possible answers), questions requiring direct answers or a combination of the two systems;
- Written exercises/case studies (events);
Candidate here should prove that he/she has acquired sufficient knowledge and will pass when they have completed 70% of the questions correct.
Contents for driver training
Knowledge that should be considered for official recognition of professional competence must cover subjects for road freight transport, respectively passengers’ road transport.
- General traffic rules.
- Risks due to irregular actions in traffic;
- Fatigue and duration of direction;
- General knowledge in the field of transport and administration;
- Knowledge of measures to be taken in case of incidents.
- General geographical knowledge to use geographical maps (cards);
- Knowledge of relevant documents for passengers and vehicles, described for domestic transport of passengers and for border crossing.