The Academic Council is the highest academic body.
The Academic Council (hereinafter AC) is the highest academic body of Tempulli College.
The Academic Council consists of:
- Pro Dean;
- Program Coordinators;
- Two members of the academic staff;
- A member of the administration staff, and
- Two from the student organizations.
Among other things, the Academic Council also has the following competencies:
- Proposes 2 (two) members for the Managing Board;
- Upon proposal of the Dean, establishes permanent committees of the main unit and elects the members of these committees in accordance with the procedures set forth in the rules of the main unit;
- Elects the representative members of the unit in the Ethics Council;
- Exercises all other competencies, according to the statute.
- Provides an opinion-proposal for the supply, deployment and use of basic equipment and supplies for the Academic Council;
- Approves and handles the procedure for initiating and implementing the procedure for the selection of teachers and associates for vocational teaching titles;
- Decides on the establishment of new study programs (specializations), renaming existing study programs (specializations), merging study programs (specializations), termination of study programs (specializations) and sends them to the Steering Council for approval;
- Approves the act on the organization of jobs at Tempulli College;
- Issues a regulation on the professional advancement of teaching staff;
- Authorizes teaching staff for teaching in certain subjects;
- Approves the Rules of Procedure of the Academic Council;
- Performs other duties in accordance with the legal provisions in force, and the Statute of Tempulli College.
More than half (50 + 1%) of the total number of Council members must be present at Academic Council sessions. The Council decides with the majority of the general members.
The Academic Council shall establish its permanent or temporary professional committees as appropriate. The decision on the formation of the committees stipulates their composition, number and competences.