PROGRAM FOR DIGITAL TACHOGRAPH
Driving and rest time
Training programs are developed under the IRU Academy and are based on the New Law on road transport.
TRAINING PROGRAMS ARE BASED ON:
- IRU Academy programs, for analogue and digital tachograph.
- The European Agreement concerning the work of vehicles crews engaged in international road transport (AETR Agreement).
- New law on road transport.
- EU regulations 3821/85/KE and 2135/98/EC (on recording equipment in road transport).
- EU Regulation EC/561/2006 (rules of driving and rest time).
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
Recent developments in international agreements and European regulations on driving time and rest time are having a significant impact on road transport operations and logistics. New technologies such as digital tachograph play a key role in road safety by making sustainable development and use them correctly through training. Regulations and technical features of tachograph have found proper application and more complex.
IRU Academy program for tachograph ensure drivers and managers to know how to use properly all the features of tachograph, by using data card, recording them, and problems with printing the wrong messages, completely according with rules of driving and rest time.